What kind of art do you have in your kitchen? We have mostly family photos, but the other day I came across the home tour of Danish designer Silke Bonde, and how lovely is her knife and fork print? It’s such a low-key print to hang in a dining area. Sometimes the simplest things are the most eye-catching.
- My Sister’s Home Makeover
- 8 Awesome Podcasts
- John Derian Lives in a Sea Captain’s House
- Behind the Scenes: Making a Magazine Cover
- What’s the Most Beautiful Thing You’ve Ever Read?
- The #1 Item You Need for House Guests
- Our Brooklyn Family Apartment
- 9 Great Instagram Accounts
- 14 Genius Tips for Living in a Small Space
- This Cozy Minnesota Home Will Make You Want a Candelabra
In order to grow our small business, Cup of Jo earns revenue in a few different ways. We publish several sponsored posts each month, which are always labeled at the top. We also sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share, and this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cup of Jo (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways we support Cup of Jo, and allow us to run the site and engage with this community we truly love. Thank you for reading!