- How to Plan Your Best Vacation
- Our Cornwall Vacation
- Motherhood Mondays: Ten Tips for Traveling With a Baby
- A Honeymoon Panic Attack
- Have You Ever Traveled Alone?
- A Seven-Year-Old’s Guide to Surviving Holiday Travel
- The Weirdest Best Part of Trips
- A Winter Guide to NYC
- 10 Ways to Entertain a Toddler on a Plane
- Hello? It’s Me, Your American Soul Mate
In order to grow our small business, Cup of Jo earns revenue in a few different ways. We publish several sponsored posts each month, which are always labeled at the top. We also sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share, and this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cup of Jo (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways we support Cup of Jo, and allow us to run the site and engage with this community we truly love. Thank you for reading!