Since launching the Cup of Jo weekly recipe series three years ago, we’ve featured more than 150 recipes, covering everything from Nutella banana bread to feta lemon dip. Here’s a look back at the 12 most popular recipes, if you’re looking for some kitchen inspiration…
12. Homemade fudge — with just four ingredients!
11. Crowd-pleasing guacamole with pomegranate seeds.
10. The best chopped salad.
9. Homemade pad thai that’s healthier than take-out.
8. Chewy brownies with salted caramel.
7. Avocado toast you can make in under a minute.
6. Grown-up grilled cheese with a secret ingredient.
5. Chicken parm meatballs that the whole family will love.
4. No-bake French silk pie to serve at summer gatherings.
3. Easy homemade spaghetti sauce to liven up weeknight dinners.
2. Rich chocolate ice cream just in time for hot summer days. (No ice-cream machine required.)
And the most popular recipe of all time is…
1. This lazy egg sandwich, which takes less than five minutes and tastes so good.
What’s your favorite thing to cook? Are there any recipes you’d love to see featured?