Are you traveling for the holidays? (We’re going to California to visit Alex’s family, and I’m excited to escape this insanely cold weather.) Well, if you’re packing bags, we just discovered a cool way to pack clothes without wrinkles. Here’s how…
1. Lay pants flat in the suitcase, so the waistbands line up with the edge and the legs hang out.
2. Lay the things that are most likely to wrinkle—like blouses and shirts—on top, so the collars line up with the edge of the suitcase and the sleeves hang out.
3. Place heavier sweaters and dresses on top.
4. Put your socks and underwear into a small bag. Place the bag in the center of the suitcase. This little “pillow” will keep your clothes from wrinkling.
5-7. Gently fold the ends of your clothing around the tote bag.
8. Tuck your shoes, belts and toiletries bag around the clothes.