Last night, I was walking down the Trader Joe’s cereal aisle when I burst out laughing. No one noticed because it’s New York and much weirder stuff happens all the time, but I could not stop cackling to the point where I had to lean on the shelf. The reason? ‘A This American Life’ episode, in which a guy realizes his romantic rendezvous is going sideways. Omg, you must listen, I’m laughing even now as I type this.
A few more funny podcast episodes:
* Post-It Not with Kurt Braunohler (2 minutes)
* Off Menu with Aisling Bea (68 minutes)
* Of Mice and Men with Mike Birbiglia (10 minutes)
* What’s Wrong With Being Confident? with Katie Sturino (65 minutes)
* Split a Gut with Julian McCullough (11 minutes)
Do you have any podcasts to recommend? I’d love to hear.
(Photo by Grace Blumberg/Instagram.)