My sweet darling readers, it’s with great excitement that I announce that Alex and I are expecting our first child! It’s our little honeymoon miracle (a very welcome surprise) and we are absolutely over the moon. I’m four months along (it’s been almost impossible to keep quiet; I have been dying to tell you!), and my belly is slowly but surely expanding. Our babe is growing fast and furiously and is now the size of an avocado! We can’t wait to welcome this little person into the world and give him or her lots of hugs, smooches and tummy rubs. xoxo
- Trying Out Slow Parenting
- Best of: Parenting Around the World
- How Did You Know You Were Ready to Have a Baby?
- How to Navigate a Special Needs Encounter
- ‘Ten Things I Always Tell Pregnant Women’
- 21 Completely Subjective Rules for Raising Teenage Boys
- Raising Race-Conscious Children
- One Thing That Has Surprised Me About Parenting
- Motherhood Mondays: ‘I Had a Stillborn Baby.’
- 8 Confessions of a New Dad
In order to grow our small business, Cup of Jo earns revenue in a few different ways. We publish several sponsored posts each month, which are always labeled at the top. We also sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share, and this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cup of Jo (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways we support Cup of Jo, and allow us to run the site and engage with this community we truly love. Thank you for reading!