Are you going anywhere over the holidays? J. Crew just launched their winter collection, and it’s full of beautiful, effortless looks that would be great for traveling. Here’s my dream packing list, including this cashmere sweater…
1. Suede block heels that won’t kill your feet.
2. Velvet ruffle-hem dress with the perfect amount of swing.
3. Gold hoops.
4. Camel cashmere sweater that looks cool with everything.
5. Oversized cardigan to cuddle up.
6. Ribbed pom-pom beanie.
7. Pretty clutch.
8. Perfect fit V-neck.
9. Delicate initial necklace.
10. Long-sleeve T-shirt for easy layering.
11. Drapey wrap top for dinners out.
12. Shearling slippers for late-night hangouts.
13. Flannel pajamas.
14. High-rise jeans that work overtime.
15. Suede boots to dress up any outfit.
16. Animal-print loafers.
One thing I’ve learned about packing for a winter trip is the importance of bringing versatile basics, like great jeans, soft sweaters (this camel crewneck is one of my favorites) and warm accessories (like this scarf or cardigan). It feels so good when your suitcase is stocked with pieces you’ll want to reach for again and again.
But the #1 thing to bring on vacation? Pajamas! An oversized set is so comfy for padding around in the mornings and opening presents with everyone. This cozy flannel pair is does just the trick. (Bonus: makes a very appreciated gift ;)
(At top, I’m wearing this cashmere sweater, these jeans, these sneakers and holding this beautiful coat. Photos by Julia Robbs for Cup of Jo. This post is sponsored by J.Crew, a brand we’ve loved for years. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that support Cup of Jo.)