Imagine this: The weather is crisp and cool, and the air smells a little like a bonfire. It’s the early autumn, and you’re heading on a weekend getaway. The only question is, what do you pack?
1. Colorblock stripe dress.
2. Liberty print button-up.
3. Boyfriend chinos that hit at just the right spot on the ankle.
4. Sweater for drinks in a garden.
5. Fun pink sunglasses.
6. Everyday jeans.
7. Chambray shirt for layering.
8. Leather bag.
9. Comfy wool sneakers for walking all around town.
10. Quilted vest for ferry rides.
11. Flirty skirt for dinner dates.
12. Black flats with a twist that won’t kill your feet.
All the pretty pinks this season give fall staples a feminine feel. How cute would these be for walking around?
Are you traveling anywhere this fall? What will you pack? See the full collection here.
(Photos by Christine Han. Graphic design by Rachel Ball. This post is sponsored by J.Crew, a brand we’ve loved for years. At top, I’m wearing this jumpsuit and these loafers. Suitcase from Away. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Cup of Jo.)