We are so thrilled to introduce our sweet sweet little boy, Anton James Goddard-Williams. He was born on Friday morning at 4:30am after an exciting and quick labor. Can’t wait to share more over the next week or two. He has the loveliest demeanor and looks like an 80-year-old man. We are over the moon and exhausted, as to be expected:) Lots of love and thank you again for all the well wishes! xoxo
- Trying Out Slow Parenting
- Best of: Parenting Around the World
- How Did You Know You Were Ready to Have a Baby?
- How to Navigate a Special Needs Encounter
- ‘Ten Things I Always Tell Pregnant Women’
- 21 Completely Subjective Rules for Raising Teenage Boys
- Raising Race-Conscious Children
- One Thing That Has Surprised Me About Parenting
- Motherhood Mondays: ‘I Had a Stillborn Baby.’
- 8 Confessions of a New Dad
In order to grow our small business, Cup of Jo earns revenue in a few different ways. We publish several sponsored posts each month, which are always labeled at the top. We also sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share, and this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cup of Jo (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways we support Cup of Jo, and allow us to run the site and engage with this community we truly love. Thank you for reading!