My sweets, Toby and I love to read before bedtime. But we’ve read the same books over and over and are looking for a few more to spice up our repertoire. Do you have any favorite children’s books? Was there a book you especially adored when you were little? We’d love to hear! xoxo
- My Sister’s Home Makeover
- 8 Awesome Podcasts
- John Derian Lives in a Sea Captain’s House
- Behind the Scenes: Making a Magazine Cover
- What’s the Most Beautiful Thing You’ve Ever Read?
- The #1 Item You Need for House Guests
- Our Brooklyn Family Apartment
- 9 Great Instagram Accounts
- 14 Genius Tips for Living in a Small Space
- This Cozy Minnesota Home Will Make You Want a Candelabra
In order to grow our small business, Cup of Jo earns revenue in a few different ways. We publish several sponsored posts each month, which are always labeled at the top. We also sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share, and this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cup of Jo (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways we support Cup of Jo, and allow us to run the site and engage with this community we truly love. Thank you for reading!