When the pandemic hit last spring and my mind was spinning, I decided to start therapy. The other day, my sister asked me how it was going, and I launched into a description of my therapist, explaining how she was brilliant and radiant and how I secretly wished I could ask about her skincare routine. After our call, my sister sent me this comedy song by Kristen Bell. It rings so true!
- An Update on My Twin Sister
- Seeing My Body With Fresh Eyes
- A Secret to a Happy Marriage
- On Sexual Harassment
- How to Write a Condolence Note
- How Do You Know Your Partner Is the One?
- The Love Story I Never Thought to Tell
- A Small Kindness I’ll Never Forget
- 11 Wedding Dos and Don’ts
- 5 Things I Want to Tell My White Friends
In order to grow our small business, Cup of Jo earns revenue in a few different ways. We publish several sponsored posts each month, which are always labeled at the top. We also sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share, and this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cup of Jo (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways we support Cup of Jo, and allow us to run the site and engage with this community we truly love. Thank you for reading!