Happy Thanksgiving! What are your plans? My aunt is visiting from England, and she’s making her legendary roast potatoes for the big day. Meanwhile, our upstairs neighbors are tired of turkey, so they’re serving a giant bowl of spicy pasta. Would you ever go off-script? Have a wonderful week, and here are a few fun links from around the web…
The #1 thing on my holiday wishlist. (Alex, I’m talking to you:)
A selection of the most disappointing under 30. Made me laugh.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is back on December 5th. Save the date.
Oh my gosh, what cool decorated cookies!
Forget the place cards and put these on your Thanksgiving table.
The $15 gift our whole family loves.
The most relaxing Twitter account, of all things.
Four haircut before-and afters.
If you’re in a pinch, here’s a conversation starter for around the Thanksgiving table. Plus, two other foolproof questions are “What’s your irrational fear?” and “Who’s your celebrity crush?” They always get good answers!
Finally, here are seven crazy amazing sales:
* J. Crew is 50% off with code TGIF
* Madewell is 25% off with code DEALWITHIT
* Loft is 50% off with code CYBER (This is pretty.)
* Shopbop is up to 75% off with code MOREI8 (Love this dress, and these would make a sweet gift.)
* Dermstore is up to 25% off with code WEEKEND (I swear by this brightening miracle.)
* Buy Buy Baby has tons of things (strollers, cribs, car seats) marked way down.
* And Nordstrom is having a HUGE sale.