Did you know this little Gourmet-esque tip? If you’re drinking wine at dinner, and don’t want to get lipstick on your glass (which both looks icky and removes your color), here’s a trick: Simply lick the edge of the glass quickly right before you take a sip. Voila!
- My Sister’s Home Makeover
- 8 Awesome Podcasts
- John Derian Lives in a Sea Captain’s House
- Behind the Scenes: Making a Magazine Cover
- What’s the Most Beautiful Thing You’ve Ever Read?
- The #1 Item You Need for House Guests
- Our Brooklyn Family Apartment
- 9 Great Instagram Accounts
- 14 Genius Tips for Living in a Small Space
- This Cozy Minnesota Home Will Make You Want a Candelabra
In order to grow our small business, Cup of Jo earns revenue in a few different ways. We publish several sponsored posts each month, which are always labeled at the top. We also sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share, and this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cup of Jo (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways we support Cup of Jo, and allow us to run the site and engage with this community we truly love. Thank you for reading!