I have to write a little love note. This weekend, I got food poisoning and was a complete mess. But despite my sunken eyes and ashen skin, Alex took such good care of me. He rubbed my back, did an awesome dance, brought me saltines and ice chips, sat very very still on the bed (as requested) and read me “The Diamond as Big as the Ritz” by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Although I was moaning through most of it, I felt so grateful. I love you, Alexei.
- An Update on My Twin Sister
- Seeing My Body With Fresh Eyes
- A Secret to a Happy Marriage
- On Sexual Harassment
- How to Write a Condolence Note
- How Do You Know Your Partner Is the One?
- The Love Story I Never Thought to Tell
- 14 Things to Do With Friends (Other Than Dinner)
- A Small Kindness I’ll Never Forget
- 11 Wedding Dos and Don’ts
In order to grow our small business, Cup of Jo earns revenue in a few different ways. We publish several sponsored posts each month, which are always labeled at the top. We also sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share, and this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cup of Jo (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways we support Cup of Jo, and allow us to run the site and engage with this community we truly love. Thank you for reading!