As I mentioned, we’re in California this week visiting friends and family. Hope you have a great one (and stay warm, East Coasters!!!). We’ll be posting a link list on Friday, but meanwhile, here are a few past posts, if you’re in a blog-reading mood…
* How to eat dinner.
* How to sip wine without getting lipstick on your glass.
* How to make the perfect cheese tray.
* How to host an articles club or cookie swap.
* How to make dessert with just four ingredients.
* How to stay in touch with friends.
* How to mend a broken heart.
* How to have more sex.
* How to comfort someone who is grieving.
* How to fake an orgasm.
* How to say “I love you.”
* How to win at dating.
* How to make it through pregnancy.
* How to raise happy siblings.
* How to get your kids to talk at dinner.
* How to breastfeed in public.
* How to share a family bed.
* How to decide if you want children—or just say no.
Have a good week, and talk to you soon. xoxo