Our babysitter noticed how much I like wine (busted) and gave me three lady bottle stoppers for my last birthday. They make me smile every time I walk through our kitchen. Bottle stoppers make great gifts when going to a dinner party or wedding, and are also just sweet to have on your kitchen counter, chilling in a half-bottle of red.
- A Very Easy Dinner Party
- Three Trader Joe’s Meal Hacks
- 10 Fast Fall Dinners
- The $2 Meal That Changed My Budget
- Why I Never Feel Alone When I Cook
- A Bodega Challenge With Smitten Kitchen
- What Are Your Family’s Signature Dinners?
- A Trick For Choosing Wine
- Do or Don’t: Sharing Food at Restaurants
- A Restaurant Surprise I’m Still Thinking of Two Decades Later
In order to grow our small business, Cup of Jo earns revenue in a few different ways. We publish several sponsored posts each month, which are always labeled at the top. We also sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share, and this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cup of Jo (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways we support Cup of Jo, and allow us to run the site and engage with this community we truly love. Thank you for reading!