Since Alex and I are giving our bedroom a makeover, we’ve been thinking about new artwork. Well, this is genius: Amber took her a snapshot of clouds and then blew it up on glossy poster paper for $30. Then she framed it in an IKEA Ribba frame. The whole project cost less than $60, and it’s gorgeous! Double thumbs up! I’m super inspired.
- My Sister’s Home Makeover
- 8 Awesome Podcasts
- John Derian Lives in a Sea Captain’s House
- Behind the Scenes: Making a Magazine Cover
- What’s the Most Beautiful Thing You’ve Ever Read?
- The #1 Item You Need for House Guests
- Our Brooklyn Family Apartment
- 9 Great Instagram Accounts
- 14 Genius Tips for Living in a Small Space
- This Cozy Minnesota Home Will Make You Want a Candelabra
In order to grow our small business, Cup of Jo earns revenue in a few different ways. We publish several sponsored posts each month, which are always labeled at the top. We also sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to. We feature only items we genuinely love and want to share, and this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cup of Jo (readers never pay more for products). These are the ways we support Cup of Jo, and allow us to run the site and engage with this community we truly love. Thank you for reading!