Happy (almost) Thanksgiving! My dad and aunt are arriving today, and the boys have already chosen their instruments for a family jam session. They’re handling the guitar and bongos, while I’m left with the plastic tambourine:) Hope you have a delicious week, and here are a few fun links from around the web…
“How I hosted Thanksgiving dinner in my 195-square-foot apartment.”
Critics are flipping out over Casey Affleck’s new movie.
Humans of New York is crushing it these days, as always.
Love the branding (and mission) of this underwear company.
There are only three types of friendships. Which are yours?
Rosy cheeks are on my holiday wishlist.
The joy of mucking around.
Ha, what great packaging!
If you’re in a pinch, remember this conversation starter around the Thanksgiving table. Plus, two other foolproof crowd questions are “What’s your irrational fear?” and “Who’s your celebrity crush?” (They always get good answers!)
Finally, here are seven crazy amazing sales:
* J.Crew is 40% off with code HOLIDAY
* Madewell is 25% off with code THATSALE (This is pretty.)
* Shopbop is up to 55% off with code GOBIG16 (Love these, and these always make a slamdunk gift.)
* LOFT is 50% off with code CYBERMONDAY
* Glossier is 20% off
* West Elm is up to 30% off with code MOREISMORE
* And Nordstrom is having a HUGE sale.
(Photo by James Ransom, recipe by Erin McDowell.)